Hope you got to enjoy a day off yesterday! I was very happy to spend the day home with Charlie. We were snowed in all day but we made the most of it. I have a bunch of randomness for you today...
1) First, can we please talk about how big my baby girl is getting?! I mean look how tall she is (!!!)
2) I'm obsessed with pigtails. Yes, that's all I really have to say; but seriously, nothing is cuter than pigtails!
3) A huge shoutout to Leah for making this adorable Valentine's day shirt for Charlie.
4) We spent the weekend in Athens visiting Derek's parents. We had a great Valentine's Day doing a little tour of Athens. We went to Uncorked, a new wine bar, Thai Paradise for dinner, and then a local bar for darts. Super fun night and so nice to enjoy a night out with his parents!
5) Anybody watching The Bachelor this season? Chris is soooo boring to me...is it just me? Anyway, I'm basically just reading Reality Steve and Sharleen's recaps instead of watching it but the girls seem a little crazier than normal this season, no?
6) I'm currently watching Friday Night Lights and loving it! Anybody else obsessed with this show?
7) I have been eating horribly this winter. I've decided enough is enough and I'm going back to cleansing. I'm super excited and actually motivated to get back to how I felt this summer!
8) I just picked up this lip set from Sephora last week and I'm obsessed. It is the perfect matte lip color that has lasting staying power. I also like the option of using the pencil and gloss for a more nude color.
9) I'm going to see 50 Shades of Grey with a neighbor this week and couldn't be more excited! Any reviews?
10) Any fantastic book suggestions? I bought Andy Cohn's new book and cannot get through it...I loved the first one but this one is sooo boring!
Whew, didn't realize I had so many questions for all of you ;) Hope you have a great week!