All I have is complete and utter randomness for you today...
1) I've started becoming obsessed with the Bachelor/ette spoilers. Namely, this one and this one. I'm kinda watching these crazy horrible shows just because I love reading the behind the scenes and spoilers.
2) I've almost completed my first cleanse. Oh man, this one deserves its own post...
3) We found out Charlie has some type of allergic reaction to eggs (insert huge sad face here). Her face got puffy, red and blochy, and white welts. It was my first mommy scare. So glad benadryl was enough to help her feel better.
4) We leave for vacation in less than 3 weeks and I haven't thought through anything. I need to research packing and flying with an almost 8 1/2 month old. I'm the complete opposite from a procrastinator (pointing to my husband right now) but I'd rather leave these details off to the last minute for some reason.
5) I met Derek for lunch a couple of weeks ago. I showed up to the restaurant, and he had Charlie in her PJS!!!!!!!!!!! I side-eye'd him as I sit down and he states that he "knows he should have changed her out of her PJs." I guess when he walked in, he saw another dad alone with his daughter and she was all dressed up. Anyway, these PJs were unfortunate in the fact that they were blue and white stripped with a big pink ladybug on the butt. Well, Charlie was sitting in a high chair, so all you could see was blue. Our waitress asked if we wanted any crackers for "HIM" while we are waiting. I honestly laughed so hard that I couldn't answer. I think Derek got his shaming x100 that he'll never take Charlie out in her PJs again.
6) I'm so excited for this 4th of July. Last year I was pregnant and still thoroughly enjoyed our block party. Now, this year, after Charlie goes to sleep, I'll be making up for lost time :)
7) We took Charlie to the zoo for the first time. She didn't love it, but was interested in the very large animals that were close. Honestly, exposing her to new things/experiences is my favorite thing in the whole wide world. I cannot wait to take her on her first plane, show her the ocean, etc!
8) We are doing a board & train program for Brutus while we are gone. He is such a great little dog, but has so much anxiety. We are hoping a program will help him with that. Plus, what dog wouldn't want to hang out on a farm for a couple of weeks!
9) I've successfully completed my no-spend June (for myself). Now, all bets are out the window with preparation for this vacation!
10) Derek got me a MacBook Air for my birthday and I'm trying to figure out how to use the thing! There is way more of a learning curve than I was prepared for. I'm trying to find a downloadable program to draft my blog posts on...any ideas?
That's all I have for you! Happy July (and my birthday month!)!!