Due Date: November 8, 2013 (We only have weeks left to count now!)
Gender: Pink, pink, and more pink!
Movement: Movement is so different these past few weeks. I have to concentrate pretty hard to feel her move. She doesn’t have much more room in there, that’s for sure!
Feeling: Pretty good; can’t complain. Over the past 2 weeks, the exhaustion is back. I’m pretty good in the mornings, but by 3:00, I feel like I could go to bed and sleep through the night. I’ve definitely started putting myself to bed earlier and earlier each night.
Food Cravings: I am finding that I have to force myself to eat. Don’t get me wrong, I still feel hungry. But after about half of what I usually eat, I feel full.
Food Aversions: None
Clothes: Clothes are getting very interesting. With the growing bump, a lot of the maternity shirts I have are too short. I still have about 3 or 4 tops that can work for every day. But, I had to order 2 more for work. I’m going to try and make due with what I have.
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none. I’m so amazed with my body and how my stomach keeps getting larger and larger. My belly button is still inward…I really thought it would pop considering how flat it got around 25 weeks.
Sleep: I feel like I cannot complain too much, but sleep has gotten more and more interesting. I wake up all the time with my uncomfortable rib pain, to pee, and now waking up for minutes/an hour at a time and cannot get back to sleep. Not too bad though.
Symptoms: Tired, acid/heartburn all the time, and some swelling in my feet at night if I’ve been on my feet for too long. However, my rings are still on so I consider this pretty minor.
What I Miss: Laying down without the feeling of acid coming up my throat…yeah, cannot wait for that to be over!
Best Moment: Hearing my body is making some progress at our last doctor’s appointment. Not that I’m getting myself excited or anything, but I’m just so thankful my body is starting to do it’s thing!
- Week 34: Last baby shower with Derek’s family
- Week 35: Ordering everything we needed off of our registry. Babies R Us shipped every single thing in separate boxes so we had a thousand boxes show up at our door. I’m not going to lie, this completely overwhelmed me. But, we are slowly getting things put away and set up.
- Week 35: Started interviewing for our nanny…keep your fingers crossed
- Week 35: Finished washing all the teeny tiny clothes and organized her closet
What I’m Looking Forward To:
- Weekly doctor’s appointments- we have our NST next week and I’m excited to be able to listen to the heartbeat for 20 minutes instead of 20 seconds!
- Getting our to-do list finished. We are making progress! Derek installed the car seat (so crazy driving around with a pink car seat in the back) and I started my hospital bag.
- Birthing class / hospital tour this weekend.
Brutie Man rests so easily on my stomach now ;) Derek really wants it to reach a point where he can balance a beer bottle on it like Lily did in How I Met Your Mother….not going to happen my dear!