…Party! Did I get you excited yet? Our party is just a couple days away and we are in busy planning mode. Derek and I already know and are about bursting at the seams to tell everybody!
When picking a theme, I really loved all the “cute as a button” things I was seeing on blogs and Pinterest. However, I only saw ideas for birthday parties and gender neutral baby showers. I knew I wanted to make this theme my own and incorporate those ideas for the party.
I had something in mind for the invites and had Daphne put together my ideas. Here is what we came up with:
As pictured, the invite is in a frame for the décor. I just love the cute laying saying we came up with. I added the bakers twine and button after the invites were printed. You can bet buttons will be everywhere!
I created a little Old Wives’ Tales Prediction board for the party (details on all the décor will come next week along with our reveal!). This is what came out of those…
1) Morning Sickness: Boy I’ve been very lucky and have had none!
2) Fetal Heart Rate: Girl The heart rate has been above 150 every time
3) Key Test: Boy
4) Mayan Even/Odd Test: Girl Both my age and the year are odd
5) Craving Sweet or Sour: Boy I haven’t really been “Craving” anything, but generally I’ve been going more for salty rather than sweet
6) Chinese Gender Chart: Girl
7) Carrying High or Low: Boy I guess I would consider myself carrying low
8) String test: Girl
As you can see, we are 4 and 4!!
SO! Now comes the real question….what do you think our little Baby is? Team blue? Team Pink? Let me know your guess!