Just in case your new to the blog and want to link up, here are what the 4P’s are all about!
Peaks: highlights of the week; overall positives
Pits: low point(s) of the week
Praises: specific things that have happened throughout the week that made you thankful
Prayers: prayer requests that arose during the week or have been lingering
- Have yesterday off. Makes me feel more rested and ready to take on the week!
- Having a great weekend and spending time with friends.
- Using some of my spare time this weekend to complete a DIY project that has been on our list since we have built our house. Come back on Thursday to see what it is.
- Finding my new shoes that I wore last weekend
- AND, while shopping I also found a steal at Anthropologie that I can’t wait to tell you about!
- Ok, this is a silly pit but I had something embarrassing happen to me over the weekend. I was at our friend’s birthday party and we were all standing around. Well, the heel of my boot got caught in her rug and I literally feel on my ass in front of everybody. I swear it wasn’t even the wine to excuse my clumsiness on. It was pretty funny but I couldn’t help to be embarrassed. And that my friends, is the emotion that I hate feeling over anything!
- Our kitchen/bathrooms are starting to a need a little caulk touch-up. Ugh, add it to our house to-do lists that take us forever to tackle!
- Ahhhhhh my DVR did not record The Bachelor last night. What the?!
- Even though we have some friends that do not live in Cincinnati, I’m thankful that we all make the effort to see each other.
- My husband. Remember last week when I said I was hoping he would take care of something? Well, good news is he did! Now it is off my mind and I don’t have to think about it. Thanks dear!
- Another shout-out to Derek...he fixed a drip that was occurring in the guest bathroom shower. You are so handy to have around : )
- Thinking about all you out there that caught the flu/bug that is going around. Get better soon!
Alright, now it’s your turn. Tell us your peaks, pits, praises, and prayers!