Happy Tuesday! Today is the PPPP linkup…hope you share your peaks, pits, praises & prayers with us.
Peaks: highlights of the week; overall positives
Pits: low point(s) of the week
Praises: praising God for specific things that have happened throughout the week
Prayers: prayer requests that arose during the week or have been lingering
- Already looking forward to this weekend. Have a fun birthday party to attend for my friend Em (totally did not mean to rhyme that!).
- I know I say this every other week (right after the weekends that Derek works), I’m so happy that I got our house cleaned and organized. Feels so good to come home to that. Can I get an “Oh-Yeah!"?
- I received a sewing machine for Christmas and I’m so excited to try my first project with it soon (see prayer…)
- Pitch Perfect is available to rent tomorrow and I’m SO.EXCITED! I’ve heard it is so good from so many people.
- Even though I get all this stuff done while Derek is working over the weekends, I don’t get to see much of him. I miss my husband!
- I haven’t been feeling that well the past few days…hope I get back to normal soon!
- So thankful for the beautiful weather we had over the weekend (65!). However, that just gave me a major case of spring fever.
- Thinking about our neighbors who are experiencing some difficulties with their pregnancy
- Hoping for a more positive outlook
- Wishing my husband will take care of a specific situation that I don’t want to deal with involving our house.
- Praying said sewing machine project goes well :)
*Honestly, I was feeling pretty negative when I started writing this post last night. After I was done, I felt soo much better. This quick exercise definitely puts things in perspective (aka, having so many more peaks than pits!).