This link-up has taken a little break with the holidays, but is back now! Thank you to all of you who have linked up. If you are new, here are what the PPPP’s are all about:
Peaks: highlights of the week; overall positives
Pits: low point(s) of the week
Praises: praising God for specific things that have happened throughout the week
Prayers: prayer requests that arose during the week or have been lingering
- Snow! For a couple of weeks, we received some light snow and it has been nice. Did I mention it is going to be 60’s this week. Hey, I’m not complaining about that either ;)
- Read some good books over my break. I’ll be sure to post reviews for all of you!
- Got to the grocery and cleaned the house this weekend! Definitely feels good to be productive
- Derek and I went to a Cincinnati cyclone game this weekend. It is a minor league hockey team and this has been on my Cincinnati to-do list since we moved here!! So, happy to check it off.
- Gift cards! We used a couple of gift cards (that we got for Christmas) over the weekend. I know they are not the most fun to shop for, but they sure are nice to spend!
- Going back to work after all these breaks. But I am thankful to have a job to go back to!
- Not being able to watch Ohio State play in a bowl game this year…ugh
- Expensive bills like paying the HOA for the year or getting gutter guards put on our house. Did I mention these hit us at the same time?!
- Putting away the Christmas decorations. This made me a little sad this year now that our house seems naked without the tree and other décor!
- Safe travels from all of our family this holiday season
- Definitely been nice to have all this time off with the holidays to spend with family & friends. I’ve seen Derek and Brutus so much in the past two weeks and that makes me happy!
- Trying to quit worrying about things we have no control over
- At the same time, hoping things work out for the best
- Been thinking about my Dad a lot this week since it marks the anniversary