- So I’m pretty much a loser because nobody linked up yesterday….but it’s totally ok and I can laugh about it!
- BUT, the good news about my link-up yesterday: I went out to go to work the next morning and my check-engine-light was gone. Yup, that’s right. So maybe my link up is good luck : )
- Did you watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last night? Would you believe me if I told you that I’ve never watched it? Well, it’s true.
- Did you hear about William & Kate’s exciting pregnancy news? Sooooo exciting!
- I had to make my Christmas list for Derek this weekend…and I struggled. What is wrong with me? I feel like it's because I haven't been shopping in forever and I forget what I'm wanting! Although, when making the list, I saw a commercial for spa, so I definitely put a massage/spa day on my Christmas list. Amazing idea, right?!?
- You know those curling wands? Well I finally caved and bought one. I like it! It gives a way different curl, but I dig it.
- I’ve been rocking the gel/shellac polish since we left for Italy in September. I have recently had it removed and I’m so sad that my nails do not have color anymore : ( I felt like I needed to give my nails some breathing room.
- I’m pretty sure we need some more outside lights. All of our surrounding neighbors have outside lights. We just have a wreath and two Christmas trees, that flank our door, that light up. But compared to everyone else, we don’t look as festive.
- We received a iTunes gift card for Christmas (we have Christmasgiving when we go to South Dakota. Yes, weird, I know.) and I think I’m going to buy the Mariah Carey Christmas CD. I thought about maybe Glee, but after listening to R&B/Pop Christmas radio station on Pandora for the past couple of weeks, I’m shooting for MC.
- I wrapped the first Christmas gift last night and it made me excited!
- After wrapping said gift, I realized I need to suck-it up and go out shopping the day after Christmas to get more gift wrap, tissue paper, labels, etc. Except, I work the day after Christmas. Really, it’s a little inconvenient that Christmas is on a Tuesday this year.
- And that’s about all that I have for you today! Hope you are having a good week!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
I’ve got some randomness for you today on this lovely Wednesday (is it Friday yet?).