Well, you’ve asked for it again so if you have some time, please link up! I thought I would include a little refresher if you were wondering what this was all about!
Peaks: highlights of the week; overall positives
Pits: low point(s) of the week
Praises: praising God for specific things that have happened throughout the week
Prayers: prayer requests that arose during the week or have been lingering
Now on to my P.P.P.P.’s!
- Receiving our new table runner in the mail this weekend. Unfortunately, we were too busy getting the house ready for the progressive dinner party that we forgot to check our mail earlier on Saturday. Thus, we did not get our new runner on for the party. Oops. But, I’m still excited to put it on the table!
- Showing off our house to all of our neighbors. It was fun to see everybody else house as well.
- Making the margarita jello shots that our neighbors loved!
- Receiving the canvases I made for my office…of our pictures from Italy! Now I’m just waiting on maintenance to hang them for me!
- Not being able to catch up on sleep. Ugh I hate being tired all the time!
- Brutie Man completely tearing up his crate mat over the weekend…so messy Little Guy!
- Speaking of mess, our messy, messy, messy “catch-all” room! It was very organized before the holiday season hit…now not so much. It stresses me out every time I have to step foot in there! Add it to the to-do list!
- Seeing so much family this weekend!
- Successfully hitting up the grocery store (weekly!) for 9 weeks in a row!! Ever since we got back from Italy, we’ve been serious about eating at home. I’m thankful to be able to have a nice kitchen to cook our meals!
- Excited to be invited to a few Christmas parties at work! Yay for free food!
- Grateful to my husband for taking me to Panera and Orange Leaf last night even though he really really wanted Chinese food (yuck!).
- Fortunately, there are no prayer lists this week.
What are your peaks, pits, praises, & prayers over the past week? Would love to hear from you & link-up!