I’m linking up with Katie today for her and Steph’s Saw it. Pinned it. Did it. Now I know we have all seen this pretty little beauty on Pinterest, right?
Well I decided to try and recreate it. It honestly was not hard at all. What do you think?
Here are the steps:
1) Gather your supplies:
- 3 pumpkins of different sizes
- The letters “B O O”
- Krylon glitter blast spray paint in Starry Night and Orange Burst ( I needed two cans of each; however, the first 2 I ordered online and they did not work very well. So you may only need 2 cans total)
- Urn or some type of holder for this topiary
- Hot glue / gorilla glue / or some type of adhesive
2) Spray paint the letters and pumpkins. Use a sharp object to remove the stems on the bottom two pumpkins. Or like me, remove them all because I’m an idiot, Oops. I guess I just got on a roll and forgot to stop : )
3) Adhere the letters to the pumpkins. Also, adhere the pumpkins together and enjoy!
I put this right by our door to go along with our other pumpkins out front. A couple hours later, Brutus and I went outside to get the mail and look what happened…
Ugh!!!! I took all the pieces back inside and used gorilla glue instead of hot glue. This bad boy is definitely a lot more sturdier now!
This is just an update of the apothecary jars I made last year, but here is how I repurposed them for Halloween
Hope you all have a great weekend!