So first, you need a bag right? Well, fortunately, I have so many Victoria Secret bags that I've gotten for "free" over the years, that I do not need to buy a new bag. BUT, if I did.....it would definitely be a cute one like the ones above!
Now, on to the necessities:
- Sunglasses- aviators to be exact. It's about the only sunglasses that I've found that do not leave tan lines on your face.
- Sunscreen- enough said
- Magazine or a good easy read book- you know when you're so hot that you want to go inside...well hopefully a good read will help to distract from the heat!
- Hat- this is when you want to keep the sun out of your face to catch a little break from said heat!
- Beach coverup- great way to move from pool to restaurant easily.
- Sprunch spray/sea spray- this may not be on everybody's beach bag list..but for me it is! After I get into the pool, I like to spray something in my hair immediately when I come out to lounge. That way, my wavy hair is not frizzy when it is drying
- Water- again, with the heat, water is a great way to hydrate
from the night beforewhile you are out in the sun
- Chapstick- surprise, I'm mentioning chapstick again! If you slather yourself with sunscreen...you cannot forget your lips! Wouldn't want to burn those suckers!
Those are my ideas for the pool or beach. Am I missing anything?