Last week, I made these adorable and serious delicious chicken pot pie cupcakes!! I loved that these were individual, did not take as long to cook, and did not take as long to cool as the normal potpies! These little suckers packed all the punch of the normal pie. I swear you won’t miss anything. Yum!
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs Herbs De Provence
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!
- Use the flaky biscuits instead of the homestyle. The flakiness of a traditional potpie is something that I sorta missed with these.
- Completely your preference, but I suggest baking the biscuits 5-8 minutes before putting the filling in. This gives your dough a chance to cook a bit more thoroughly.