I was tagged by Jennifer over at Hollands On The Hill! I know there are a lot of these games going around, so I'll post the rules for this specific one:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
Jenn's Questions for Me:
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Great question! As you all probably already know, I love to shop! Maybe something you do not know, I love a bargain! Therefore, my starting point is always a place where there is a sale or I have a coupon. Therefore, I start with Express, H&M, The Limited, or Macy's. Although, if I'm really lucky, I'll go to Nordstrom. I try not to go in here as ofter as I would like because I ALWAYS find something that I "need!"
2. What football team(s) do you cheer for (if any)?
Well, this one is an easy one...The Ohio State Buckeyes of course!
3. If you could be best friends with any celebrity, who would it be?
Another good question! I'm pretty much obsessed with celebrity gossip. This might sound crazy but I know for a fact that Jay Leno and I could be best friends if we knew each other. LOL, I'm so serious. But if I had to pick a lady, definitely Giuliana Rancic or Tori Spelling. I love these ladies and pretty sure we could have a good time!
4. Paper, plastic, or reusable shopping tote?
Unfortunately, I would have to say plastic. I know I know....ask me again in a year and hopefully I say reusable!
5. What superpower would you pick for yourself?
I'm not sure if this is considered a superpower, but I would say that it would be awesome to not have to sleep! I mean I love sleeping as much as the rest of us; however, I think we could accomplish so much more if we didn't have to sleep or feel a sense of tiredness!
6. What always makes you smile when you're having a hard day?
That's easy, Brutus or my husband. Both of these gentlemen have a way of making me smile!
7. What was the last movie you watched (and did you like it)?
We just watched Drive last night with Ryan Gosling. I have to say that it was much better than I thought it was going to be! It was a great role to see Ryan playing instead of his typical chick-flick stuff.
8. What's your proudest accomplishment to date?
This might sound stupid or crazy to some people, but I consider one of my proudest accomplishments graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State. Believe me people...I had a good time all 4 years if you know what I'm saying =) However, I'm proud that I was able to graduate with a 3.95 gpa. Very small and pretty menial thing, however it is personal thing.
9. What show or character reminds you the most of your childhood?
Where's Waldo? Haha, for a lack of a better answer, this is the only character that I can think of that represented my childhood. I moved more times than you or I have fingers. Therefore, I would say Waldo.
10. What's your favorite holiday?
I'm actually not that big into holidays! The holidays I'm used to (being from a divorced family) take on a life of their own. I would like to add that I like any holidays that get me off of work =)
11. What are your nicknames?
Well, my name is just Katie. No Katherine, Kaitlyn, or anything else....just Katie. So I really do not have any nicknames. Wow, these last 3 questions have made me feel really boring...haha!
Thanks Jenn for tagging me. Now here are my questions:
1. Where is your dream vacation and why?
2. If somebody handed you $5,000, no questions asked, what would you do with it?
3. What is your favorite dessert?
4. If you could start your own business tomorrow, what would it be?
5. What do you wish your phone can do that it cannot?
6. What is one personality characteristic that you've always had?
7. If you had to choose, would you prefer to have a personal assistant or a driver?
8. What is one thing you can do that relaxes you?
9. What is your favorite website?
10. Do you and your family have any traditions that you will/want to pass on to your kids?
11. Are there any cleaning tips that you have discovered that will change our lives?
No pressure, but if you want to answer these questions, I'm tagging:
She's Got Heart(s)
Sweet VA Lemonade
The Byler Brigade
Puppies Pearls & Problems