Ta-da!!! I was so excited to show you how the white Christmas trees came out! They are so chic and look great just about anywhere! Hope you enjoy the tutorial and please let me know if you have any questions!
1. Here’s what you’ll need to begin:
- 3 styrofoam Christmas trees of differing sizes. You can find these at a local craft store in the floral department
- 3 candlesticks
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Gorilla glue (needed in all craft projects!)
- Silver Glitter
- White acrylic paint
- Trim for bottom of one christmas tree
- White tissue paper
As I mentioned before, these little babies would look good just about anywhere. I have put them on my mantel….what do you think?