Today I'm linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I'm loving a lot of things, so get ready!
- The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow…..that is like approximately 1,000 days without it now!
- My Etienne Aigner boots that just came in the mail…seriously LOVE them!
- Pear, walnut, blue cheese, and avocado salad I made this weekend. Seriously, I want this right now this salad is that good!! I’ll post the recipe tomorrow!
- Seriously, love everything in this Sephora catalog. Actually, love Sephora in general!
- I love that my car is running in tip top shape right now. Not loving the pretty price tag for 4 new tires. Oh, then my car didn’t start on Monday and so we had to get a new battery for it. BUT, now it’s ready to go for the winter!
- I’m loving that we’re FINALLY getting our photos taken for our Christmas cards….sorry everybody, they may be late this year!
- I finally learned how to do the sock bun….and now it’s changed my life! If anybody is late jumping on the train like me, let me know if I should do a tutorial!
- I’m not sure if I was in a good mood or what, but I just adored this movie!
- Lastly, I’m loving that I get to see my dad and family in South Dakota this weekend!!! Not too excited for the cold weather (brrrr). Let me know if you would like to guest post for me while I’m away freezing my little tush off!