I have not been properly introduced on this blog, so I thought I would start my first ever guest post talking about myself! My parents tell me all the time I’m the best puppy in the world. Oh and I’m the most fastest too. I’m not sure about that, but let me tell you what I do know. I’ve inherited so many traits from my fine parents. You think I’m joking. Let me break it down for you:
How I’m like my Dad:
- I love to play and run! Derek runs with me all the time. When I was younger, I let him beat me for his self-confidence. Now that I’m older and wiser, I never let him win. He even put on his soccer cleats one day because he swore he was faster than me. Haha, I sure showed him. But I love that he never stops trying!
- I’m scared of the dark. Ohhhh he’s so going to be mad at me for writing this right now, but I’m man enough to admit it…I HATE the dark!
- My mom calls me and Dad “hot-boxes” because we are never cold
How I’m like my Mom:
- I have a lot of anxiety. Truth-be-told, I’m WAY worse than her….but she freaks out about everything. Like me!
- I love sleeping. In fact, Derek doesn’t know who falls asleep faster: me or my mom.
- I like my hair more fluffy like my mom too. Whenever I get it cut, she always tells me I look funny….oh well
Well, it was so nice to meet all of you. Hopefully you have enjoyed my take-over! Until next time!