- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray- I am hesitant to try this....but I have always wanted to because I have heard such great things about it! I am really wanting those beachy-waves and I hear the salt/surf spray really does work. I should just try it right?
wantneed (no seriously) new nude heels. Mine are so worn out....I love this pair that caught my eye from HauteLook this morning. Ahh...if only there weren't SO many things to buy for the house....
- New suits. Seriously, this whole wearing-a-suit-every-day-deal is not so much fun! I tried to be creative and now it is getting hard! Maybe it's because we hadn't done laundry in a month. Hmm...maybe this week will be a little easier to outfit! Anyway, I still wouldn't mind some new suits!
- Rain....I know this one is a bit weird isn't it?!? I have never been the one to appreciate rain. But now that I have a front-yard with sod and a back-yard with seed.....I am yearning for the rain! We got a little bit last night. But it is freakin hot here! The heat index was 110 today. I'm from the midwest so that is just too hot for us here!
- Wainscoting for our dining room. We originally had painted for a chair rail...but I'm currently rethinking! I just have always loved the look!
- Oh ya, and lastly, I would love to snap my fingers and have my house unpacked, painted, and decorated. K, thanks!