- Finish my last day on Friday at my old job. Starting my new one tomorrow....VERY nervous / excited for the unknown!
- Went and checked out the house with Derek. It has been a while since he has seen it so he was excited to see the house, which is SOO ready to be moved in to! I'll post updated pictures this week!
- Made several trips to Home Depot. Seriously- we need so many items from there. To make it worse, I can't make any decisions on what lighting to buy. I WILL be posting about his tomorrow...I need your help, haha! Funny thing- I started speaking in my sleep last night about this stupid lighting situation!
- Checked out a local festival in our soon-to-be town. Skipped it after driving by it and decided to eat outside on an adorable patio in our soon-to-be downtown (or is it uptown, haven't decided yet!)
- Took many walks with Mr. Brutus
- Continued packing up the apartment (Exactly two more weeks until we move!)
- Went to Ikea to see if there was anything we needed there.... unfortunately there wasn't but it is always a fun trip to take with the husband! $1 vanilla frozen yogurt cone of course is required!
- Went downtown to meet girlfriends at the delish / fabulous restaurant, Nada! It was so great catching up with the girls! I had the grilled chicken tacos, like usual, with
a coupleStella Artois to cool me off!
- Trip to Lowes to of course check out other lighting option....ok- see, I really need your help!
- Lastly, catching up on Oprah's last episodes. They are fabulous!
Wish me luck with my new job! We will be grilling out burgers tonight and I can't wait!