As I mentioned yesterday, my husband and I are searching for our first-ever-home to buy (woot woot!) We have literally just started the complicated process of owning a home but are so very excited to start the looking process!! We think we know what we want, as the Realtor put it, we like the Cincinnati Standard, "four-and-a-door house":
Get it....four windows on top and instead of the four windows on the bottom there are 3 with a door : ) It is not that it is absolutely the style that we must have, its just what is EVERYWHERE in Cincinnati! Luckily, Derek and I think we want the same thing in a house so hopefully the hunting process will be nothing but fun for us! Here are our list of must-haves!
- Costs- under a certain price with taking taxes into consideration
- Location- under 20 miles for both of us to get to work
- Age- under 30 years old
- Updated- especially the kitchen
- Backyard- hopefully fenced-in for our little Brutus
- Living/Entertainment space- my husband is OBSESSED with home theater equipment, so we will need a good space for all of his "toys"
- Master- it would be super nice for double sinks and one huge
Anything I left out?